FUSO Canter Crew Cab
The FUSO Canter Crew Cab seats up to seven people - three up front and four on a wide bench seat in the rear. Advanced safety systems help protect occupants, while air conditioning adds to in-cab comfort. A lockable storage unit optimises space and keeps gear safe in this double cab truck. GVM options up to 8,550kg means there's plenty of scope for tools and materials.View models
Safety and Comfort
- Advanced safety systems: EBS, ESC, AEBS, LDWS.
- Multimedia touchscreen display with reversing camera, works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for hands-free talking and text-to-speech functionality.
- Driver and passenger airbag on all models.
- Reinforced cab meets European ECE-R29 standards.
- Suspended driver's seat with arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (wide cab only).
Technology and Performance
- EEV-rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
918 Wide Crew Cab
816 Wide Crew Cab
- Advanced Safety Features.
- Seven-seat capacity (including driver).
- Suspended driver’s seat for improved comfort
- Driver and far passenger airbags.
- Car licence options.
- View specifications (2018 model).
Manual and DUONIC AMT
3400mm or 3850mm
516 City Crew Cab
In the News
Active Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, an Electronic Braking System and Electronic Stability Control make New Zealand’s most popular light-duty 4x2 truck now also its safest.Read more