With its fully electric drivetrain fitted to FUSO’s standard 3,400mm Canter cab chassis platform and familiar 750mm wide frame, eCanter is easy to customise whatever the job, whether that’s FMCG delivery, furniture removal, refuse and recycling, light commercial work or chilled goods delivery, to name just a few.
- 100% electric drivetrain.
- Zero on-road emissions.
- Virtually silent operation.
- Equipped with advanced safety systems.
- AC or DC Fast Charger.
- Lower running costs.
- Easily adaptable for a range of applications.
- 6 years / 180,000km bumper to bumper warranty.
Safety and Comfort
- Active Emergency Braking System.
- Lane Departure Warning System.
- Electronic Stability Control.
- Push-button start function with smart key for car-like driving experience.
- Multimedia touchscreen display with reverse camera and Apple CarPlay / Android Auto compatibility.
- Driver and passenger airbag on all models.
- Reinforced cab meets European ECE-R29 standards.
Technology and Performance
- 81kWh lithium ion battery with 100-150km range.*
- DC Fast Charger 80% charge in 45mins / 80 mins to 100% charge.
- AC Overnight charger utilising off peak power
- Permanent synchronous electric motor with 135kW / 390Nm output.
- Two-stage regenerative braking.
- Low rolling resistance tyres maximise range.
*Fuso NZ makes no guarantee as to the specific battery range of individual eCanter trucks. Battery range will depend on a number of operational conditions, including, but not necessarily limited to, environment, topography, temperature, traffic flow, payload, accessory power draw, and other operational variances. Depending on charging cycles and the age of the vehicle and/or battery, the distance the vehicle can travel may reduce over time.
- Zero emissions.
- $10 to full recharge from 20%.*
- Qualifies for RUC exemption.
- 100km-150km range.
- 80% battery charge within 45mins.
- 50% reduction in maintenance costs.
- 135kW / 390Nm electric motor with two-stage regenerative braking.
- GVW: 7,490kg. Optional 6,000kg for car licence.
* Approximate cost based on full battery recharge from 20% at off-peak residential rate of $0.15 per kWh
135kW / 390Nm